Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 What a Year! TTW in Review.

Hello TTW!
 Pastor Kris here to close out the year with you. Looking back, we had quite a year. Now for me personally, looking back on 2019, it's hard to see past our main event of the year: my daughter Daisy was married on Saturday! It was so beautiful, and I'm still so excited about it! But we also had a very big year at TTW, so I thought I would share a little year-end review. Before we get to that, a couple reminders here as time is running out...

1. Last Chance for Donations in 2019! Today is the last day to get donations in before the tax-year ends.


2. Last Chance for TTW T-Shirts! Last orders accepted New Year's Day!  We don't keep an inventory, so we only do this once a year. Be sure to follow both steps below.


3. 2019 at TTW in Review!
2019 Audience:
  • We reached 26,000 daily listens (up 80% over 2018)!
  • Adding 1,000 new daily listeners every month!
2019 Accomplishments:
  • Radio: Explained in 60 Seconds launched on 1100 radio stations.
  • Podcast: Sole Podcast launched with 7,000+ downloads and 5.0 rating.
  • App: TTW 3.0 launched!
  • Audio Guides: 330 new guides in 17 Bible books.
  • Translation: Start Here plan is now in 15 languages with 45 more on the way (thank you YouVersion!).
What a year! Thanks so much for joining us on this amazing adventure. Can't wait to see what God does in 2020!
- Pastor Kris

Questions or Concerns? Contact our HelpDesk at help@throughtheword.org.

And just for fun... here's a few more wedding photos from Saturday's big event!

The groomsmen share some wisdom before the event.
Me and my girl - ready to walk the aisle.
The knot is tied!
All three of my kids!
That's me on the left, and my son on the right. We either have
some serious moves on the dance floor, or we're both about
to fall over. I won't tell you which. 

No comments:

Post a Comment