Monday, August 12, 2019

Countdown to Big News...

Hey friends! Just wanted to give you all a heads up that we have some big announcements coming very soon! We've been keeping quiet because we've been busy working. With several big projects just about ready for release - I decided that it's time to start telling you about them! But I don't want to do that all at once - so this is basically a heads up: big things are coming! So please - watch here for the news in the next few weeks. You can also find news and updates on our social media pages at facebook.com/throughtheword or instagram.com/throughtheword.
In the studio for the Sole podcast! Coming soon...
This is some big stuff. We have a bunch of new audio guides on the way - from me, Peyton Jones, and Jonathan Ferguson. I'll tell you what books and when you'll get those. We're also working on an all new podcast launching soon! This one is so cool - interviews with amazing people and phenomenal stories of God's grace. Can't wait to tell you about the Sole podcast. And we're updating the app! TTW 3.0 is in beta testing, so I'll have some details on that. Plus big opportunities for us in translation of Through the Word.

But the first announcement coming later this week will be a new donation platform. We're making it simpler and more secure for you to give. We haven't had any problems or issues, we just believe in security, simplicity, and always improving. So that announcement will be coming this week, along with an opportunity to get a TTW water bottle. Stay tuned!

11 comments:

  1. Great news! Stay strong and keep growing 💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about the new app. The old one was buggy. Also, I tried to donate, and could not figure out a way to do it...help, anyone want some money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so grateful for true gospel teaching through Through The Word.

    May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
    2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay this is very off topic. In the posted photo lower right corner you can see a reflection of 2 hands together but no one at the table has their hands in that position. Not really sure what it was that caught my eye and made me take a closer look. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. It looks like the picture was taken behind a glass window (common in many recording environments), and that's a reflection of someone sitting with a computer in their lap on the same side of the glass as the photographer. :)

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to the new donation platform. And to the new audio guides. I really enjoy TTW and the perspective of all the various teachers. Keep up the good work. Just curious, is there a way to get printed transcripts? I do ministry in a Juvenile Detention Center and they don't have access to technology outside of school. I use print materials only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying hard to study the Bible for over 7 yrs now and have really struggled trying to understand. Chris has in the past 5 months explained it better than anything I've learned in 7 yrs. I enjoy every lesson and teaching. This app is amazing and I'm grateful to everyone who makes this possible. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying hard to study the Bible for over 7 yrs now and have really struggled trying to understand. Chris has in the past 5 months explained it better than anything I've learned in 7 yrs. I enjoy every lesson and teaching. This app is amazing and I'm grateful to everyone who makes this possible. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been trying hard to study the Bible for over 7 yrs now and have really struggled trying to understand. Chris has in the past 5 months explained it better than anything I've learned in 7 yrs. I enjoy every lesson and teaching. This app is amazing and I'm grateful to everyone who makes this possible. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for such engaging teaching that leads us into a closer walk with our Ssvior. Many blessings on each person on your team and each of your families.

    ReplyDelete