Thursday, December 6, 2018

New Audio Guides in Titus!

Hey TTW! Pastor Kris here with my favorite kind of news: we have new audio guides! 
The book of Titus is essential reading for every Christian in ministry - and anyone who desires to be found faithful with all that God has entrusted to them. I love this little book. So I invited one of my own mentors to sit down in the studio with me and walk through Titus one chapter at a time. You may remember Peyton Jones from the Leviticus guides. This time Peyton and I decided to cover the book together, and I hope you enjoy the results. The new reading plan is called "Entrusted" - and you can find it now by tapping the "Find Guides" button and scrolling down the Bible books to the book of Titus (towards the end).
Having a blast in the studio with Peyton Jones
I'm especially excited about this plan because it is the first in a series of new plans headed for release to you. There are a whole lot of details that go into running an app and a non-profit, and balancing may time is a never-ending challenge, but the audio guides are really the heart of our ministry. So I love getting back in the studio to record more. For me it's like I finally get to get back on the journey with all of you! So in the coming months, we're putting our focus back on recording new guides. We still gotta keep the lights on and the app running, but I'm in the studio this week working on Ephesians, and Peyton is finishing up a new plan through 1st John. So before I get back to that, I want to say thanks to all of you who give to make it possible for us to keep recording new guides and keep giving them away for free. Speaking of which...

Reminder: Our donation-match plan is continuing all this month. Every donation you make to TTW in December gets matched dollar-for-dollar by a fund from some generous donors.* So now's a great time to give - or sponsor a chapter! Plus every donor this month will get a TTW PopSocket to put on your phone. It's our way to say thanks - for believing in us!

Just click here to donate on our Mogiv Donate Page.

*Donation-match will continue through 1/1/19 or until $40,000 is raised, whichever happens first.  

For more about Peyton Jones and all his awesome training available for church planters - check out www.peytonjones.ninja


Does baldness make you a better Bible teacher? It doesn't hurt.

3 comments:

  1. Ever since the new update the app is not working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. Please email us at info@throughtheword.org with what is happening and we will work on a fix. Thank you so much for letting us know about this issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every plan I use, I've determined that is my favorite teacher. Until I go to the next plan and then THAT is my favorite teacher. Galatians was so good and I'm reveling again in being justified by faith. I can't tell you what a blessing TTW has been to me this year. I want everyone I know to experience it. I've discovered authors, books, history, resources I've never heard of before from the lessons (which are easy to find online). I honestly can't wait to complete the rest of the NT so I can start over and do it again. Praying for your ministry and thank you! PTL!

    ReplyDelete