Wednesday, July 18, 2018

New: Check out the b-side audio!

Hey TTW! Pastor Kris here. We just added something brand new that I've been wanting to do for a very long time: the b-side audio guide!


If you're over 30, you probably remember b-side songs from vinyl and cassette singles. Basically it's the bonus content. Every time I record an audio guide for TTW, there is so much more that I want to share - but we respect your time, and we want to help you keep that daily habit in the midst of your busy schedule. So we keep it short. Still, I know that some of you wouldn't mind a few more minutes to dig deeper in the chapter together. So for a very long time, I have dreamed of recording a few extra minutes of content that I had to trim - and put it on the b-side. But there was just no where to put it on the old app. But now at long last, the new TTW app has made it possible - and the b-sides are finally here!

Now I'm only just getting started on these. If I had better foresight, I would have been recording these all along. But I didn't. There's an old saying: The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago, the second best time is today. So we recorded the first few b-side audio guides at the end of Proverbs, and you can find those now. More will be added as we move forward. I'll be recording more with Genesis 36-50 (finally recording Joseph's epic story!), and we'll keep doing more as we continue to record guides for more books. At long last I'll be able to dig a little deeper on those verses and topics that we had to skip or rush through in the past! (Can you tell I'm excited about this? I don't think you know how hard it is for a long-message teacher like me to get every chapter down to 9 minutes!).

Of course the b-side is just optional - if you've got a little extra time and interest. If not, you won't even see it. To find it, just tap on the little down arrow (triangle) next to the audio title to bring up more available audio, then tap on the b-side. Like I said - only the end of Proverbs is available now.

Hope you like the bonus material. I'll see you back on the journey!

 - Pastor Kris = ]

17 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I LOVE TYW as my pre-go to sleep attitude adjustment. I found it noodling around to see if there even was a SOAP app and low & behold...I found TTW.

    Before TTW, I had a Very difĂ­cult time staying on track with my SOAP notes due to my brain injury but as you say, it’s done so concisely that I CAN keep it up.

    I also like the new ability to enter plain journal entries. I’m using this now instead of another journaling program.

    Thanx Folks! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! You are all such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daily I listen to the Bible and your commentary. What a blessing to hear God’s voice through TTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds pretty cool! Can’t wait to see the extras show up on the studies I’m in. I love learning the Bible this way. Keep up the Kingdom work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just downloaded TTW. I was introduced TTW while doing a plan (Revelations) in my YouVersion Bible app. I would love a B side! I binged-listned (is that a thing?) one morning; I couldn't get enough of the revelations you revealed in Revelations! Haha...see what I did there??
    Looking forward to more plans and the B-sides. Thanks for awesome app!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! God continues to bless your ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I am excited to have the opportunity to hear you dig a little deeper into the Word! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yahoo!!! Thanks for the passion & may the Lord bless you & your family & the TTW family more & more, Ptr.Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome!! I’m looking forward to the b-side. Sometimes I do want more and this will be a great way to get it!! Thanks for all your ministry is doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! Love the extras. Thank you for adding them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Looking forward to the b-sides!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! I've been going to blue letter bible- thanks for that, but I am very interested in hearing the expanded teaching. I'm very excited! Praise God for the through the word app. It feels as if I'm studying in a group- you, me and Jesus. AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This seems old. Can’t find the b-side.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do I get to the b-sides on the new app?

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do I get to the B side on the new app?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also wondering how to access B-side content. Just finished Ephesians 6 where it was referenced. Hope to hear back.

    ReplyDelete