Thursday, May 31, 2018

Last Chance to Get a Through The Word Backpack

Today is the last day to get our new drawstring backpacks. All you need to do is give a donation of any amount, and as a thank you, you will receive our fantastic new backpack with the Through The Word logo, so you can carry your stuff while telling people about Through The Word.  



We're raising funds for the Through The Word website 2.0 update. The new website will match the new app, and allow you to login and use your account on just about any device. To donate, tap HERE or use the donate button in the app. Also make sure the Mogiv site has your current address so we can send you your bag. We'll be sending out the backpacks in June.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pastor Kris, I sent my donations in May through PayPal...will I still get the bags (2 ��)? Thanks and God bless- I really love TTW and it is an important part of my days!��Kate

    ReplyDelete