Friday, October 25, 2019

Countdown to Sole Podcast in 3...2...

Hello TTW! Pastor Kris here, and I am so excited to announce the final countdown to launch the Sole Podcast! This one's all about great stories, tough issues, and finding God's grace in the real world. Each episodes brings in a new guest to share some of the most phenomenal stories I've ever heard, and each story opens up some deep discussion on the difficult issues that we all face today. We're calling it Sole - because it's about how we walk out our faith in the challenges of life. I had an amazing time recording these, and I am so thrilled to finally begin sharing them. Episode 1 is on it's way in mere hours with one of the best stories of the season - so watch this newsfeed and watch our TTW social media. I'll post the link here when the show goes live, then new episodes will launch every week. Don't miss it. You gotta hear this story!

 - Pastor Kris








1 comment:

  1. Am SO looking forward to hearing the first of many Sole Podcasts! It sounds like something we all need, as we journey thru this life, to get help with the Tough Issues & finding God's grace in our real life situations.
    I am new to TTW & just on my last day of Journey 1. It has been so good! Love getting a preview of every chapter & love learning something new about God & His Word every day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Dot

    ReplyDelete