Tuesday, September 3, 2019

New Guides! Deuteronomy, Ecclesiastes & More!

Hi there TTW! Pastor Kris here with more exciting news. We have a bunch of new audio guides!

Okay, this is my favorite kind of news. There's a bunch of new stuff on the way, but the heart of everything we do is the audio guides. And my favorite part of work is getting back in the studio to record new ones. Plus Peyton Jones and Jonathan Ferguson are recording even more!
Back in the studio! (With my TTW water bottle of course)
I'm so excited about these. And our huge thanks and gratitude to all our sponsor-a-chapter donors who make these possible. You guys rock! (And don't forget - everyone who donates on the new ttw.churchcenter.com gets a TTW water bottle - more info here on how to move your donation to ChurchCenter and get your TTW water bottle! First batch is going out this week!).

So here's what we're working on, and where to find it:

Available Now!
  • Deuteronomy (Peyton Jones): Moses' final message to the Israelites is a grand reminder of God's faithfulness behind and promises ahead - along with a full review of God's law. Peyton delivers clear explanation and deep insight with his down to earth style. I'm listening every morning and loving it! 
  • Ecclesiastes Update + B-sides (Kris Langham): It's the Bible's philosophy book - and I love it. So I had to go back and rewrite the guides. If you heard my original - they were just 4 minutes each, and I was still learning how to do this way back when. The update has a full 9 minutes for each chapter, plus a special B-side series that explains modern (and postmodern) philosophies and compares them with scripture. 
  • More Recording Updates (Kris Langham): So here's what happened. I listened to some of my oldest recordings, and I thought - I've gotten better at this. So I decided it's finally time to update them. I rerecorded Ruth, 2nd Corinthians, and Malachi, and I have more on the way. The content has just a few updates - but the delivery is way better. (If you heard 2nd Corinthians with a few editing blunders - sorry about that. We're fixing it!). 
Coming Very Soon:
  • Jonah - Kris Langham
  • Joshua - Peyton Jones
  • Exodus - Kris Langham & Jonathan Ferguson
  • 1 & 2 Peter - Jonathan Ferguson
  • Jude - Jonathan Ferguson
In the studio for the Sole Podcast (coming in October!)
Added Earlier this Year:
  • Titus - Peyton Jones
  • Philemon - Kris Langham
  • Ephesians - Kris Langham
  • Daniel Update - Kris Langham

Sole Podcast Logo Contest follow up...
We've got the entries. We'll post them on Facebook and Instagram later this week. Winner will be announced here next week. 

11 comments:

  1. Love the TTW app! My adult Sunday school class is currently going through the Book of Acts. We listen to a chapter a week, and are learning so much. Any suggestions for the upcoming Advent season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am partially blind, it would be great if you noted which chapters were for listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pastor Kris,
    Congratulations and many thanks for all the work you guys do at TTW to spread the bible teachings on a daily basis. It is truly a huge blessing to all the world (I am saying this from Chile, South America!).
    I just wanted to draw your attention to a recording issue in the audio guides for Nahum. There seems to be some unwanted noise and voices that overlap and interfere with Sandy Adams' original recording. See for example, Nahum 1, around minute 2:00 of the recording. Also in Nahum 3. I thought you might not be aware of this. That's all,thanks again and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pastor Kris,
    Congratulations and many thanks for all the work you guys do at TTW to spread the bible teachings on a daily basis. It is truly a huge blessing to all the world (I am saying this from Chile, South America!).
    I just wanted to draw your attention to a recording issue in the audio guides for Nahum. There seems to be some unwanted noise and voices that overlap and interfere with Sandy Adams' original recording. See for example, Nahum 1, around minute 2:00 of the recording. Also in Nahum 3. I thought you might not be aware of this. That's all,thanks again and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you for everything you do this is great I'm praying you guys keep up the good work of Jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you guy god bless you in the name of jesus Christ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting us know which books have updates. Looking forward to hearing them all and pray for your families and ministry often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Through the word helps me to understand the Bible so much more than I could on my own. Thank you for creating this Bible audio it's best ever

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received my water bottle. It was a nice surprise and a nice bottle. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kris! Have loved listening every night and have gotten through Exodus Part 1 using the You Version app but I can’t locate Part 2 - is that yet to be released? Thanks for all of your hard work! This has been a massive blessing to me and I’m looking forward to the other books :) btw, Daniel was awesome as was revelation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For the first time Revelations makes sense, thanks to your commentary.
    Thank you Kris for providing such gold to the body of Christ

    ReplyDelete