Monday, September 17, 2018

Like TTW? Post a review!!

Hey there TTW family!
Pastor Kris here to ask for a small favor. I do hope that you are enjoying the TTW app, and I want you to know that we are so very blessed and honored to be part of your Bible journey. So here's the favor to ask: if you like TTW, would you please rate us and write a short review on the App Store.

Ratings and reviews make a huge difference in our visibility. So if you love TTW, just use the links below to find TTW on the App Store, then rate the app and write a short review.  Your review might just get someone started on a Bible habit. Or lots of people - all over the world!  It's very easy - just follow the links below on your mobile device, and write a review*.

Thanks so much for helping us reach the world - through the Word.
Pastor Kris

*PS If you have problems with the app, please email rather than review. Email allows us to correspond so that we can resolve your issue and improve the app, which is much better that just complaining to the world. Just email info@throughtheword.org. We do our best to respond to and resolve issues promptly.



5 comments:

  1. I first followed your Daniel plan on YouVersion. It was so enlightening and engaging that I had to go to your website and download your app. I'm going thru the Daniel plan again so I can get your teaching on the complete book of Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first followed your Daniel plan on YouVersion. It was so enlightening and engaging that I had to go to your website and download your app. I'm going thru the Daniel plan again so I can get your teaching on the complete book of Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to find this app! I have been reading the Word of God daily for 50 years but I have learned so much more by listening to the Bible teachers of Thru the Word explain each chapter. I thank the Lord for giving Kris Langham this idea and I am thankful that Kris was obedient to the Lord's leading! I pray for each of these pastors that they will always remain faithful to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love TTW, it is the best Bible app I have ever had! I look forward to the morning when I can start the next chapter. I especially like the audio Bible, the format makes it interesting and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TTW great Bible app. Easy to use and very easy to follow, while taking notes. Like the remenesens part to write done your thoughts and praying about it.Thanks God Bless

    ReplyDelete